Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 193

Thread: Random: How are you right now?

  1. #81
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tell my mom... I feel great now tho, palyed Silent Hill... for me a little horror can make magics too.

  2. #82
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Horror won't get it hard [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Edit: Unless you're really weird (but who am I to speak).

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 06:23 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  3. #83
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bah, I don't really know, tired, not so tired, worriing about that big history test, but mainly I'm nit worried at all, I don't get my feeling right now.

  4. #84
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your confused imo. I'm fine

  5. #85
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWESOMECOOL!!! A beautiful storm outa there, history test got cancelled again, and all day is for play!

  6. #86
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You get tests cancelled if it storms? You're lucky. Not even snow saved me from finals.

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fuggin tests, i hate tests already, and i just started with college

    exams for 4 years....ugh

  8. #88
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, it was not teh storm, but our teachers nameday (and the only thing when our class can work as a team, if it cancel tests), so one of our teachers let two girls out, they bought bon-bons and flowers, and we waited for teh teacher in silence etcetc, so she cancelled teh test.

    Currently, i'm falling apart...

  9. #89
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Silence, eh? It was silence? I can imagine the loud speak then ^_^ More silence than usually [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Oh, and I'm okay.

  10. #90
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I'm all better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •